Saturday, June 19, 2010

Time Gets Away....




Well I haven't posted for a while now and that will be due to me getting pneumonia which is just awesome! I am finally getting over it and hopefully have time to get back into my craft. I have been trying my hand at abstract painting, am in the middle of making a kids range of wall prints and a postcard series of "The Last Place You'd Expect To Find A Telephone Box". I am very much an amateur when it comes to painting but I really wanted to give it a go. Things just pop into my head and I try to get them down on canvas to the best of my ability which, to a pro, isprobably laughable. Anyway I'd love to hear from you with your comments or suggestions & tips on how I can improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment