

Even though I live in Australia and Halloween is traditionally an American holiday I just love the whole concept. All the ghouls come out to play and for this particular time of the year you can let your hair down and pretend to be anything you want to be in the ghoulish realm. Now don't get me wrong I am no 'vampire' hiding behind my human cloak but as a crafter Halloween brings out all sorts of creativity that only this time of year really offers.
I found this fabric online at the Fat Quarter Shop where I regularly buy fabric, the colors of this Halloween range were so vibrant and matched so well that I bought a charm square pack and jelly roll. It was an expensive range but have a look at my quilt, I reckon it's pretty awesome. I added a feature beaded cobweb block just to give it some bling and then I appliqued on some black bats. It has worked a 'treat' and there were no 'tricks' to making it lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment